IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Notes Report (STA-4), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Notes Report?
The Notes Report shows staff members with notes on their account. The list shows the Priority setting of the Note, the Status, note Type, the name of the staff member associated with the note, subject, date created, staff member who created the note and the text of the note itself.
If you commonly use the same filters when running this report, you can now save them as Presets! Simply load a Preset Filter whenever you open the report page, set your date range and click to generate the report in your preferred format. See our "Preset Filters for Reports" document for more information.
The Notes Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- NOTES CREATED SEARCH:
- All - includes all notes, regardless of when they were created.
- Day - includes only notes created on the specified date.
- Day of Week - includes only notes created during the week containing the selected date.
- Week of Range - includes only notes created within the specified date range.
- Start Date/End Date
- LOCATIONS: selecting one or more specific Location(s) limits results to include only classes associated with the selected Location(s).
- NOTES PRIORITY (LOW/MEDIUM/CRITICAL): selecting one or more specific Note Priorities limits results to include only notes that have been assigned the selected Priority status.
- NOTES STATUS (OPEN/CLOSED): selecting one or more specific Note Statuses limits results to include only notes that have been assigned the selected Status.
- CHOOSE INSTRUCTORS: selecting one or more specific Instructor(s) limits results to include only notes created/updated by the selected Instructor(s).
- SORT BY:
- Account Name
- Last Update