IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to submit a feature request, and how to review feature requests from other users to add your feedback.
How do I submit a Feature Request?
- Log into your iClassPro account.
- Open the profile picture menu in the top right corner of iClassPro.
- Click "Feature Requests" from the drop-down menu to automatically log into the iClassPro feedback page.
- Click on the Feature Requests button at the top of the page.
- Use the search box at the top of the right-hand column to see if the feature you would like to suggest has already been requested.
- If you find an existing request that matches what you want, you can voice your agreement by clicking the up arrow next to that feature request.
- Click on the title of the existing request to view more details, user comments, etc.
- If you did not find a request that matches what you are looking for, create a new request using the options on the left side of the screen:
Always upvote an existing feature request instead of creating a new one. Our development team looks for requests with the highest number of votes when planning out future enhancements.