IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to connect your Ingenico iSMP4 Integrated PIN Pad to your local WiFi connection.
NOTE: This document only applies to customers in the United States who are using iClassPro Payment Services.
The Ingenico iSMP4 integrated PIN pad is connected to the internet via a WiFi connection. There are several steps in order to make the initial connection.
Please complete the following steps carefully:
- Power on the device by pressing the small power button on top right side of the device. (See image below.)
- Wait for the start-up splash screen. (Refer to image below that shows the splash screen) and press 2634 and then the Green key.
- Press 'F' to enter the menu
- Press 0 - Telium Manager
- Press 3 - Initialization
- Press 2 - Hardware
- Press 5 - WiFi
- Press 2 - Scan Network
- Select your Wifi network (Press F2 to scroll down)
- Select Home Security by pressing the Green key
- Enter your WiFi password
- Press 'Green' key on the Priority Screen
- Device displays "New Profile OK"
- Power OFF the device by pressing the power button on the top-right side of the device for about 3 seconds.
- Power ON the device pressing the small power button on top right side of the device.