IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to set up and configure your Integrated PIN Pad model Verifone MX925 or Ingenico IPP320.
NOTE: This document only applies to customers in the United States who are using iClassPro Payment Services.
New devices can be ordered from https://shop.iclasspro.com.
Connecting your Integrated PIN Pad - Video Instructions
Connecting your Integrated PIN Pad
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on the PIN pad (labeled “ENET” on the sticker attached to the PIN pad).
- Connect the Ethernet cable to your router or switch.
- Connect the power cable to the PIN pad.
- Wait for the device to boot (about 3-5 minutes). When the PIN pad is ready, the screen should display the Idle message (usually something like “Thank You for Your Business!”).
Configuring Device Settings in iClassPro
The Device settings for your Integrated PIN Pad are located under SETTINGS>SETUP>TRANSACTIONS>”Add New Gateway Device”
Gateway Device Settings are usually configured by iClassPro prior to shipping the device. However, some of these fields can be customized (as noted below):
- Activation Code – taken from the PIN pad (this step is usually done by iClassPro)
- Terminal ID – plain text, customer-entered name to identify the PIN pad in cases where an account has multiple devices. (ex: Front Desk, Office, etc.)
- Description - plain text, customer-entered description of the PIN pad.
- Idle message – plain text, displays on the PIN pad screen while waiting for a payment
- Location – In multi-location accounts, this setting denotes where the PIN pad is located.