IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to enable iClassPro Live in the Office Portal, and how to assign the necessary staff permissions to allow them to start/stop and view streams.
The staff permissions for iClassPro Live are located under the "Tasks" section of the staff permission area. These can be granted on a user group level or to individual staff members by adjusting their advanced permissions on the "Permissions" tab of their staff profile.
- Control Live Stream - grants a staff member permission to control existing live streams, based on the level of permissions granted.
- NONE - no permissions to control Live streams
- VIEW - permissions only to View Live streams
- FULL - full permissions to View or Stop Live streams
- Manage Live Streams - grants a staff member permission to create/stop a new iClassPro Live stream and/or start, edit, or delete inactive iClassPro Live streams.
Enabling Live Streams
The settings to enable and control iClassPro live are located under SETTINGS>LIVE STREAMS.
- Enable on Customer Portal Website – enables the ability to view Live streams in the web-based Customer Portal.
- Enable on Customer Portal Mobile App – enables the ability to view Live streams in the Customer Portal Mobile App.
- Mute All Streams – mutes the audio on all live video streams by default