IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to redeem a Punch Pass from the Office Portal.
Selecting a Class
- From the FAMILIES or STUDENTS page, open the Enrollments View by clicking the Enrollments icon next to the family.
- You will see a list of Student Passes below the Enrollments listing.
This view will show:
- Punch In
- Suspend Student Punch Pass – disables the selected Punch Pass for the chosen student only. Pass may be unsuspended later if needed.
- Delete Student Punch Pass – permanently deletes the selected Punch Pass for the chosen student. NOTE: A Pass cannot be restored if it has been deleted.
- Pass Name
- Active On
- If there are still Punches available, you can click the ACTION button to the left of the student name to launch the window to redeem.
- A list of available classes will appear, based on the Pass restrictions and date selected. (Note that the system will always default to the current date).
Redeeming the Pass
- To redeem a Pass, click the PUNCH IN button to the right of the class to enroll the student for a Single-Day enrollment in the class.
- The system will automatically create a Single-Day enrollment in the selected class and decrease the number of available Punches available on the Pass.