IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to redeem a Punch Pass from the Office Portal.
Selecting a Class
- From the FAMILIES or STUDENTS page, open the Enrollments View by clicking the Enrollments icon next to the family.
- You will see a list of Student Passes below the Enrollments listing.
This view will show:
- Punch In
- Suspend Student Punch Pass – disables the selected Punch Pass for the chosen student only. Pass may be unsuspended later if needed.
- Delete Student Punch Pass – permanently deletes the selected Punch Pass for the chosen student. NOTE: A Pass cannot be restored if it has been deleted.
- Pass Name
- Active On
- If there are still Punches available, you can click the ACTION button to the left of the student name to launch the window to redeem.
- A list of available classes will appear, based on the Pass restrictions and date selected. (Note that the system will always default to the current date).
Redeeming the Pass
- To redeem a Pass, click the PUNCH IN button to the right of the class to enroll the student for a Single-Day enrollment in the class.
- The system will automatically create a Single-Day enrollment in the selected class and decrease the number of available Punches available on the Pass.
Because the sale of Punch Passes requires Point of Sale, this feature is only available for customers using the iClassPro Payment Services gateway. Visit payments.iclasspro.com for more information or to obtain a free quote.