IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to redeem a Punch Pass from the Check-In Kiosk.
- The customer will log into the Check-In Kiosk using their phone number or QR code (if enabled).
- If students have Passes available, the option to “Use [Pass Name] Punch Pass” will be displayed (where “Pass Name” is the name of the Punch Pass available).
- Clicking “Use [Pass Name] Punch Pass” will display a list of classes that are eligible based on any Pass limitations, along with the number of Punches remaining on the selected Pass.
- Click “Punch In” to use the Pass. This will create a Single Day enrollment in the class for the current day and reduce the number of Punches remaining on the selected pass.
- A confirmation message will display that the student has successfully punched in for the class
- Click “I’m Done” once you are finished.