IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to redeem a Punch Pass from the Check-In Kiosk.
- The customer will log into the Check-In Kiosk using their phone number or QR code (if enabled).
- If students have Passes available, the option to “Use [Pass Name] Punch Pass” will be displayed (where “Pass Name” is the name of the Punch Pass available).
- Clicking “Use [Pass Name] Punch Pass” will display a list of classes that are eligible based on any Pass limitations, along with the number of Punches remaining on the selected Pass.
- Click “Punch In” to use the Pass. This will create a Single Day enrollment in the class for the current day and reduce the number of Punches remaining on the selected pass.
- A confirmation message will display that the student has successfully punched in for the class
- Click “I’m Done” once you are finished.
Because the sale of Punch Passes requires Point of Sale, this feature is only available for customers using the iClassPro Payment Services gateway. Visit payments.iclasspro.com for more information or to obtain a free quote.