IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about staff-related permissions and Customer Portal settings related to viewing and redeeming Punch Passes.
There are four staff permissions specifically related to Punch Passes:
- Punch Passes Page – required to access the Punch Passes page to set up/configure Punch Passes.
- Punch Passes – required to view/redeem Punch Passes.
- Delete/Suspend Punch Passes – applies to deleting/suspending the Punch Pass on a per-student basis, or for everyone (by deleting/suspending the Punch Pass itself).
- Edit Student Punch Passes - allows staff members to edit the number of passes remaining and/or expiration date of a specific punch pass that has been sold to a student.
Additionally, the following permissions are also required to redeem Punch Passes:
- FULL permissions to “Enrollments” - this permission is required because redeeming a Punch Pass creates a single-day enrollment in the selected class.
- FULL permissions to “See All Classes/Camps In Staff Portal" - this permission is required to view available classes when redeeming the Punch Pass.
Customer Portal-related settings
To allow customers to view Punch Pass information in the Customer Portal, you will need to enable the “Show Student Punch Card Passes” permission under SETTINGS>CUSTOMER PORTAL>OTHER SETTINGS>GENERAL SETTINGS.
To allow customers to purchase or redeem Punch Passes via the Customer Portal, please see the following Knowledge Base Documents:
- How Do I Configure Punch Passes Settings? (Other Settings)
- How Do Punch Passes Work in the Customer Portal?
Check-In Kiosk-related Permissions
To allow customers to redeem Punch Passes in the Check-In Kiosk, you will need to be sure the staff member account used to launch the Kiosk has necessary permissions as noted in our How Does the Check-In Kiosk Work?: Staff User Permissions document.