When your Merchant Services account is first established, only the email address used to file your application has access to the Merchant Portal and receives notification emails. You can create additional users and assign roles using the “Manage Users” and “Settings” options.
- Manage Users
Here you can add/edit/delete users and adjust their UserRole.
To Add a new user:
- Go to MANAGE USERS
- Click ADD USER
- Enter the email address for the user, along with their name. (Note, the email address cannot be the same as any other user.)
- Assign a UserRole.
- USER – Will be able to log in, access transaction, chargeback, and transfer details and generate statements. They will not be able to add new users or adjust settings for existing users.
- ACCOUNTMANAGER – Will be able to log in, access transaction, chargeback, and transfer details and generate statements. They will also be able to add new users and adjust settings for existing users.
- Choose Notification Settings for the new user. This determines which emails they will receive regarding Merchant Portal activity.
- Click ADD USER to save the new user.
NOTE: New users will receive an email with a link to set up a login password.
Allows you to change/remove the Notification Settings for existing email addresses or add an email address to receive notification emails.
NOTE: Adding an email address to receive Notification Emails under the SETTINGS menu does not create a user with access to the Merchant Portal; it only authorizes those email addresses to receive the emails.