IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to view transfer and transfer details in the Merchant Portal.
- What is a Transaction?
- Accessing Transactions
- Filter Options
- Results Table
- Downloading search results
NOTE: This document only applies to customers in the United States who are using iClassPro Payment Services.
What is a Transaction?
A "transaction" is a single credit card, eCheck, refund, return or chargeback. Transactions are grouped together in batches when iClassPro Payment Services transfers funds to or from your account following a successful batch of transactions or chargeback/eCheck return. However, it is possible to view details related to an individual transaction in the Merchant Portal.
To view individual transactions, click “Transactions” on the left-hand side of the screen after logging into the Merchant Portal and/or selecting an account.
There are a number of filter options available to locate the transaction(s) you are looking for:
- Submerchant – If the account has multiple submerchants, choose a specific submerchant to limit your results. The filter defaults to “ALL.”
- Start Date/End Date – Limits results to transactions on or after the start date and on or before the End Date, if specified. (If no dates are selected, only results for the current calendar months are shown.)
- Method – Limits results to only specific methods.
- CP (card present)
- CNP (card not present)
After selecting your filter(s), click the FILTER button to apply them.
The "Results Table" lists all transactions meeting your filtering criteria. Each transaction shows the following information:
- Date – the date the transaction occurred.
- Submerchant – the submerchant associated with the transaction.
- Type – the type of transaction.
- Method - the transaction method.
- Status – the status of the transaction.
- Sale Count – the number of transfers making up the transaction.
- Refund Count – the number of refunds included in the transaction.
- Chargeback/Return Count – the number of chargebacks or returned items included in the transaction.
- Net Sales. – The total net amount of sales included in the transaction.
- Chargeback/Return Amt. – The total amount of chargebacks or returned items included in the transaction.
- Total Fees – The total amount of fees assessed for the transaction.
- Net Settlement Amt. – The total amount actually settled for the transaction. (Net Sales - Chargeback/Return Amt. – Total Fees)
Downloading search results
If needed, filtered results can be downloaded in CSV format for external reporting purposes. Just click the “Download” icon at the bottom of the results.