IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to access and navigate the Merchant Portal.
Accessing/logging in to the Merchant Portal
- Go to https://merchantportal.iclasspro.com/UserAccount/Login
- Log in with the email address and password you used when you filled out your Payment Services application. (If you forgot your password, you can use the “Forgot Password?” link to have a password reset email sent to you.)
Choosing an account
If your email address is only associated with one account, you will be logged into it automatically. Otherwise you will be shown a list of accounts to choose from. Clicking on the account name will take you to the Merchant Portal for that particular Payment Services account.
Navigating the Merchant Portal
After logging into your Payment Services account and/or choosing a location, you will be taken to the home screen for that account. From here, you are given several choices in the left-hand menu.
- Transactions - allows you to view individual credit card transactions.
- For more information about viewing Transactions, see our “How Do I View Transactions?” document.
- eCheck Returns - allows you to view details of returned eCheck transactions.
- For more information about handling returned eChecks, see “Handling returned/declined eCheck payments.”
- Chargebacks – allows you to view and respond to chargeback cases.
- For more information about understanding chargebacks, see “What is a Chargeback?”
- Transfers – allows you to view details of transfer batches (i.e., bank account deposits or debits). This will show each individual transaction that made up the deposit and also include any card brand assessment fees and account fees (such as the monthly gateway fee).
- For more information about viewing Transfers/Transfer details, see our "How Do I View Transfers and Transfer Details?" document.
- Statements – allows you to download a monthly statement showing total sales, refunds, chargebacks, adjustments and processing fees within the selected calendar month. Also lists all transfers that occurred within the month, account fees, card brand assessment fees and a summary of eCommerce/Online Transactions for the month.
- For more information about understanding chargebacks, see “How Do I Generate a Processing Statement?”
- Settings – allows you to determine which users will receive notification emails about chargebacks, settlements and statements.
- For more information about controlling which users receive notification emails, see “Managing Notification Settings”
- Submit Files - allows you to securely upload documents for iClassPro Payment Services review. (NOTE: please use this page only if requested by the iClassPro staff.)
- Manage Users – allows you to set permissions for additional users to sign into the merchant portal and assign them to a user role. The AccountManager role can add/remove users as needed in addition to receiving notification emails (managed under the Settings menu).
- For more information about the Settings feature, see “Managing Users”