The Point of Sale feature is only available for iClassPro Plus customers. Please visit https://www.iclasspro.com/plus for more information about this service and how to sign up!
- Category List Report: List of charges by charge category and charge date. Most frequently used to determine the individuals who were charged using a specific charge category across programs with a list of charge details such as family name, charge date, due date, the title of the charge, the amount charged, tax charged, paid amounts for those charges, and the remainder due.
- Point of Sale: Sales (FIN-19): generates a list of product sales within a specified date range.
- Point of Sale: Inventory on Hand (FIN-20): generates a list of products in your system with the amount of inventory on hand as of a specified date.
SETTINGS>POINT OF SALE>PURCHASES
This screen lists each Point of Sale transaction in the database along with the date, family name, location, the number of items purchased, subtotal, discounts applied, sales tax, and amount paid. Clicking the down arrow to the right of an entry will bring up details about the sale, including specific products purchased and quantities, the price paid per item and subtotal per product.
The search box can be used to search for a specific transaction by family name. Date range filters are available to limit the results.
If an item was on sale at the time of purchase, the actual price paid will be shown with the original price listed as well (designated by a strikethrough).
IMPORTANT NOTE: The PURCHASES screen simply lists the purchases made through the Point of Sale system and were recorded on family ledgers. It does not reflect whether or not the item(s) actually have a payment applied to them.
If an item is returned, this will require two steps:
- Deleting the line item for the charge on the family ledger, which will also remove the sale from the PURCHASES screen.
- If the deleted charge is for an item that will be re-sold, you will need to adjust the quantity under SETTINGS>POINT OF SALE>INVENTORY manually as required.