Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Families With Unapplied Credit Balances Report is a list of families who have payments/credits on their accounts that have not been applied to charges.
NOTE: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the “As of Date” you select when generating the report.
Available filters are:
- AS OF DATE: the system will only show families with unapplied payments/credits as of this date (based on the “Include All Transaction” filter below).
- INCLUDE ALL TRANSACTIONS: determines how the system will interpret the “As of Date”:
- Before As Of Date: the system will only look to see if the payments/credits had been applied to transactions on or prior to the “As of Date.”
- After As Of Date: the system will look to see if the payments have been applied to any transactions after the “As of Date” (even if they were actually unapplied as of that date). This is helpful to find “real credit” if you have future-dated charges that already have payments applied to them.
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include charges/payments associated with the selected Location(s) in the results. (In order to reconcile the report, these should match the Location(s) chosen for your Category List Report and Program Deposit Split Report.)
- DISPLAY OPTIONS:
- Landscape: will generate the report in Landscape mode (rather than Portrait).
- STATUS (ENROLLMENT):
- Currently Enrolled (Active) – Choose this option to include families/students that are enrolled in classes/camps on the “As of Date” (regardless of past or future enrollment status)
- Enrolled in the Future (Active) – Choose this option to include families/students that are NOT enrolled in classes/camps on the “As of Date” but are enrolled after that date.
- Previously Enrolled (Active) – Choose this option to include families/students that are NOT enrolled in classes/camps on the “As of Date”, but were enrolled prior to that date
- Never Enrolled – Choose this option to include families/students which have no recorded enrollments in classes/camps.
- CHOOSE PROGRAM: selecting one or more specific programs will limit the results only to families with active enrollments in classes/camps assigned to the selected program(s) on the selected “As of Date.” (Leaving this filter blank will include all programs.)