Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Credit Card Splits Report allows you to track income by Credit Card Type and the financial Program/Charge Category those card payments were applied to. The report gives a total amount processed by card type; not individual charges. It can be limited to show only payments taken by staff or those submitted through the Parent Portal.
Totals reflect amounts processed and kept, voids and deleted amounts, along with a grand total of payments received.
Available filters are:
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only reflect payments that fall within these days (based on the “Payment Date”).
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include payments associated with the selected Location(s) in the results.
- DISPLAY OPTIONS:
- Show Account Types – if enabled, the system will break out the total amount by card issuer/type (such as VISA, Mastercard, etc.) and bank name (if eCheck is used). If disabled, it will just reflect a total per program/charge category.
- CHOOSE PROGRAM: selecting one or more specific programs will limit the results only to payments applied to charges assigned to the selected program(s). (Leaving this filter blank will include all programs.)
- PAYMENTS FROM: allows you to filter the report by how the payment was created:
- Staff – shows only payments created by staff members within the Office Portal
- Parent Portal – shows only payments created by families within the Parent Portal
- PAYMENT TYPES: allows you to limit the report to only show certain payment types
- E-Check - uses bank account information. Payment is run individually through a payment gateway (as opposed to NACHA which is submitted in bulk directly to your bank)
- Merchant Credit Card - uses saved credit card information through a payment gateway.
- Merchant Credit Card Present - credit card information is manually entered for a one-time payment.
- Merchant Credit Card Swipe - credit card information is swiped from the physical card via an integrated card reader for a one-time payment.