IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Statements Report (FIN-7), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Statements Report?
The Statements report generates family statements in bulk for #9 double window envelopes. Depending on your settings (under SETTINGS>FAMILY SETTINGS>STATEMENTS), this may include all charges on the family ledger (overdue, current, and future) or only current outstanding charges and may or may not be broken down into specific line items within charge entries.
- This generates reports for all families with outstanding charges. To run a statement for a single family, you must use the “Generate Statement” or “Email Statement” option from the family ledger. These options can be selected from the MORE ACTIONS menu on the full ledger view.
- Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true as of the date you generate the report.
The Statements Report is available in either HTML and PDF format.
- SORT ORDER: determines how the generated statements are ordered.
- Last Name – sorts alphabetically by customer’s last name
- Zip – sorts numerically by customer’s Zip/Postal code
- KEYWORD: select a Keyword to limit the report to only families who are associated with a particular Keyword.
- Family Keywords – the family keyword must be assigned to the family
- Student Keywords – the family must have at least one student with the selected keyword assigned.
- INCLUDE GLOBAL MEMO: if enabled, the system will include your customize “Global Memo” on each statement generated.
- Edit Global Memo – clicking this button will bring up the screen to edit your “Global Memo.”
- PROGRAM: selecting a specific program will limit the statement results only to families with outstanding charges assigned to that program. (Leaving this filter blank will include all programs.)
- STATUS: this setting refers to the family’s enrollment status
- Active – returns only families that have at least one student with an active enrollment as of the day you run the statements.
- Inactive - returns only families that have no students with active enrollments as of the day you run the statements.
- CHOOSE CLASS: selecting one or more specific classes will limit the results only to families with enrollments in the selected class(es) as of the day you run the statements.
- CHOOSE CAMP: selecting one or more specific camps will limit the results only to families with enrollments in the selected camp(s) as of the day you run the statements.
- CHARGE CATEGORY: selecting a specific charge category will limit the results only to families with outstanding charges assigned to the selected charge category. (Leaving this filter blank will include all charge categories.)
- AGED A/R: selecting a specific accounts receivable (A/R) range limits the results only to families who have charges where the charge due date falls within the chosen range.
- All A/R – all outstanding charges, regardless of whether or not they are past due.
- Current-15 – only charges less than 15 days past due or the due date has not yet been exceeded.
- 16-30 – only charges between 16-30 days past due.
- 31+ days - only charges between 31-60 days past due.
- 61+ days - only charges greater than 61 days past due.
- MINIMUM DUE: the results only to families who show an outstanding amount equal to or greater than the amount entered.