Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Time Clock Entries Adjustments Report is a list of individual time clock adjustment entries per staff member. The report includes:
- DATE CREATED: the date the adjustment was created
- STAFF MEMBER: the staff member whose time was adjusted
- CREATED BY: the staff member who created the adjustment request
- STATUS: indicates whether or not the adjustment was approved
- TYPE: the type of adjustment (new entry, original clock in, etc.)
- DETAILS: describes the adjustment that was made
- ACKNOWLEDGED: whether or not the adjustment was acknowledged by the staff member after being processed.
- COMMENTS: any comments that were included with the adjustment request
Available filters are:
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only reflect time clock adjustment entries that fall within these days.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only time clock adjustment entries for that specific instructor.
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include time clock adjustment entries associated with the selected Location(s) in the results.