IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Expected Absences Report (CAM-6), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Expected Absences Report?
The Expected Absences Report is a list of absences marked as Expected within a specified date range. The report includes the Camp Name, Date, Time, number of expected absences and the names of the students with a recorded expected absence at that time.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
The Expected Absences Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at attendance records that fall within this specific date range.
- CAMP STATUS
- Active – will limit the report to only expected absences in camps that are currently marked “Active.”
- Inactive – will limit the report to only expected absences in camps that are currently marked “Inactive.”
- CHOOSE PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only camps associated with that program.
- CHOOSE KEYWORDS: select a Camp Keyword to limit the report to only camps that are associated with a particular Keyword.
- CHOOSE INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only camps assigned to the selected Instructor.
- Camps With Expected Absences - Displays a list of camps with expected absences meeting the criteria defined in the “General Filters”. Select one or more camps to limit the report results to only absences in those camps within the specified date range.
- If there are no specific camps checked, or if all of them are checked, the report will include them all.
NOTE: Camp enrollments are considered ACTIVE in a camp for a period of time starting with the first block they have selected and ending with the last block. Therefore, if a student is enrolled only on May 5th and May 8th, their enrollment will be considered active from May 5th-May 8th (also encompassing May 6th and 7th).