IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Camp Enrollments Report (CAM-2), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Camp Enrollments Report?
The Camp Enrollments Report is a list of enrolled students by camp, with gender and age breakdowns. There are also indicators to show whether or not they have been charged and/or paid for their enrollments.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the “Camp Active As Of Date” you select when generating the report.
The Camp Enrollments Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- STATUS (All/Active/Inactive)
- CAMP ACTIVE AS OF DATE: the system will only look at camps that are active on this specific date (based on the camp start/end dates).
- CAMP: select a specific camp to limit the report to show only results for that camp.
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only camps associated with that program.
- SORT BY: Select any of these options to choose how the report is sorted.
- Camp Name
- Camp Program
- Camp Start Date
- Registration End Date