Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Camp Enrollments Report is a list of enrolled students by camp, with gender and age breakdowns. There are also indicators to show whether or not they have been charged and/or paid for their enrollments.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the “Camp Active As Of Date” you select when generating the report.
Available filters are:
- STATUS (All/Active/Inactive)
- CAMP ACTIVE AS OF DATE: the system will only look at camps that are active on this specific date (based on the camp start/end dates).
- CAMP: select a specific camp to limit the report to show only results for that camp.
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only camps associated with that program.
- SORT BY: Select any of these options to choose how the report is sorted.
- Camp Name
- Camp Program
- Camp Start Date
- Registration End Date