Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Excused Absences Report is a list of absences marked as excused within a specified date range. The report includes the Student Names, Class Name, Date of the absence, Class Schedule (Day of the week/Time), and any comment recorded with the absence.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
Available filters are:
- EXCUSED ABSENCES FROM START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at attendance records that fall within this specific date range.
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only classes associated with that program.
- KEYWORD: select a Class Keyword to limit the report to only classes that are associated with a particular Keyword.
- SESSION: allows you to specify a particular session to be used when considering attendance. (Non-session classes will not be included if a session is selected.)
- ROOM: select a Room to limit the report to attendance only in classes that are assigned to that particular room.
- LEVEL: select a Level to limit the report to only classes associated with that Level.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only classes assigned to the selected Instructor.
- DAY OF WEEK: select a specific day of the week to limit the report to show only classes that meet on that particular day.