IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Roll Sheet Labels Report (CLA-10), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Roll Sheet Labels Report?
The Roll Sheet Labels Report generates labels for students' class enrollments. These are often used as a name tag for students or a label for student files or documents and includes the class, level, schedule, instructor, and student names.
Labels are preformatted for Avery 8160 labels (1” x 2-5/8” rectangular labels on an 8-1/2” x 11” sheet, 30 per page). The labels are sorted alphabetically by the student’s last name, then by the student’s first name.
NOTE: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true as of the date you choose when generating the report.
The Roll Sheet Labels Report is available in either HTML or PDF format.
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only students with an active enrollment in a class associated with that program.
- KEYWORD: select a Keyword to limit the report to only students who are associated with a particular Keyword.
- Student Keywords – the student keyword must be assigned to the student
- Student Keywords – the student must have at least one student with the selected keyword assigned.
- Class Keywords – the student must have a student with an active enrollment in a class with the selected keyword assigned.
- Program Keywords – the student must have a student with an active enrollment in a class attached to a Program with the selected keyword assigned.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only classes assigned to the selected Instructor.
- DAY OF WEEK: select a specific day of the week to limit the report to showing only classes that meet on that particular day.
- SESSION: allows you to specify a particular session to be used when considering enrollments. (Enrollments must be tied to the chosen session to be included in the results. Enrollments in non-session based classes will not be considered if a session is selected.)
- ENROLLMENTS ACTIVE AS OF: the system will only look at enrollments that are active on this particular date.
- DISPLAY OPTIONS:
- Include Wait List Students
- Display Enrollment Type
- CLASS LIST: Clicking the “Update Class List” button will produce a list of classes that have enrollments on your chosen date/day of the week/session. Selecting a specific class(es) will limit the report to only students with an active enrollment in the chosen class(es).