Available formats: HTML/PDF
The Roll Sheet Labels Report generates labels for students' class enrollments. These are often used as a name tag for students or a label for student files or documents and includes the class, level, schedule, instructor, and student names.
Labels are preformatted for Avery 8160 labels (1” x 2-5/8” rectangular labels on an 8-1/2” x 11” sheet, 30 per page). The labels are sorted alphabetically by the student’s last name, then by the student’s first name.
NOTE: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true as of the date you choose when generating the report.
Available filters are:
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only students with an active enrollment in a class associated with that program.
- KEYWORD: select a Keyword to limit the report to only students who are associated with a particular Keyword.
- Student Keywords – the student keyword must be assigned to the student
- Student Keywords – the student must have at least one student with the selected keyword assigned.
- Class Keywords – the student must have a student with an active enrollment in a class with the selected keyword assigned.
- Program Keywords – the student must have a student with an active enrollment in a class attached to a Program with the selected keyword assigned.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only classes assigned to the selected Instructor.
- DAY OF WEEK: select a specific day of the week to limit the report to showing only classes that meet on that particular day.
- SESSION: allows you to specify a particular session to be used when considering enrollments. (Enrollments must be tied to the chosen session to be included in the results. Enrollments in non-session based classes will not be considered if a session is selected.)
- ENROLLMENTS ACTIVE AS OF: the system will only look at enrollments that are active on this particular date.
- DISPLAY OPTIONS:
- Include Wait List Students
- Display Enrollment Type
- CLASS LIST: Clicking the “Update Class List” button will produce a list of classes that have enrollments on your chosen date/day of the week/session. Selecting a specific class(es) will limit the report to only students with an active enrollment in the chosen class(es).