IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the New Enrollments List Report (CLA-9), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the New Enrollments List Report?
The New Enrollments List is a report of new enrollments within a specified date range. The report includes the Class Name, Student Name, Enrollment Type, Enrollment Date(s), the Enrollment Created date and Instructor(s). There are options to distinguish between Customer Portal and/or staff created enrollments.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
The New Enrollments List Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- ENROLLMENT TYPE: the type of special enrollment that began within the specified date range. (If you do not change this setting, it defaults to showing Active Enrollments.)
- Wait List
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at enrollments that began within this specific date range. (If left blank, the system will default to the current date as the Start Date and leave the drop date NULL.)
- ENROLLMENT/CREATED DATE
- By Enrollment Date – the system will look at the actual enrollment start date when considering which enrollments to include in the results (regardless of when the enrollment was created).
- By Creation Date – the system will look at the enrollment creation date when considering which enrollments to include in the results (regardless of whether the enrollment actually starts within the specified date range).
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only enrollments in classes associated with that program.
- LEVEL: select a Level to limit the report to only enrollments in classes associated with that Level.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only enrollments in classes assigned to the selected Instructor.
- KEYWORD: select a Keyword to limit the report to only enrollments in classes that are associated with a particular Keyword.
- Family Keywords – the enrollment counts will only reflect enrollments where the Family keyword is assigned to the family.
- Student Keywords – the enrollment counts will only reflect enrollments where the Student keyword is assigned to the student.
- Class Keywords – the report will only include enrollments in classes with the selected Class keyword assigned.
- Program Keywords – the report will only include enrollments in classes associated with a program that has the selected Program keyword assigned.
- SORTING OPTIONS: determines how the results are sorted.
- Date – sorts chronologically by enrollment start date
- Instructor – sorts alphabetically by class instructor
- Start Time – sorts chronologically by class schedule
- Created Date – sorts chronologically by the date the enrollment was created
- ENROLLMENT OPTION: allows you to distinguish between Customer Portal and/or staff created enrollments.
- Show All – shows all new enrollments
- Only Show Enrollments Created in Portal – shows only enrollments created through the Customer Portal
- Only Show Enrollments Created by Staff – shows only enrollments created by staff members through the Office Portal
- DISPLAY OPTIONS: additional information that can be included on the report
- Distinguish Between Customer Portal Enrollments – adds a “Source” column indicating whether the enrollment was created by “Staff” or “Portal”
- Don’t Show Transfers – hides new enrollments that were created due to a student transferring from one class to another.
- Show Emails On Report – shows the family’s primary email address on the report
- Show Class Schedule on Report – shows the day/time the class meets in the results (helpful if you have several classes that have the same name)