IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Makeups Report (STU-14), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Makeups Report?
The Makeups Report is a list that will show students who had a recorded absence, makeup enrollment, or Makeup Tokens created, used, or expired with the date range of the report.
The report includes:
- Student Name
- Family Name
- Class Absences (within the date range of the report)
- Tokens created (within the date range of the report)
- Makeups w/ Tokens (within the date range of the report) – the number of Makeup Enrollments for the student that used a Makeup Token
- Makeups w/o Tokens (within the date range of the report) – the number of Makeup Enrollments for the student that did not use a Makeup Token
- Expired Tokens – the number of tokens that expired within the date range of the report.
If you commonly use the same filters when running this report, you can now save them as Presets! Simply load a Preset Filter whenever you open the report page, set your date range and click to generate the report in your preferred format. See our "Preset Filters for Reports" document for more information.
The Makeups Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- START DATE/END DATE: the date range for which you wish to see results. The system will default to the current date for both filters.
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include students who have an enrollment at the selected Location(s) on the date the report is run and have absence/makeup token activity within the specified date range of the report. This means:
- Although the student has an enrollment at the selected Location as of the date the report is run, they may have actually been inactive within the specified date range of the report (or active at a different Location).
- The absence/makeup token activity may have been at a different Location than the one selected.
- CHOOSE PROGRAM: selecting one or more specific Program(s) will limit the results to include:
- Students with available Makeup tokens that can be applied to the classes associated with the selected Program(s)
- Students who have previously booked a Makeup enrollment in a class associated with the selected Program(s)
- NOTE: Leaving this option blank will show results for all Programs.