IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Staff Mailing Labels Report (STA-5), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Staff Mailing Labels Report?
The Staff Mailing Labels report generates mailing labels for the staff members in your database. Labels are preformatted for Avery 8160 labels (1” x 2-5/8” rectangular labels on an 8-1/2” x 11” sheet, 30 per page).
The Staff Mailing Labels Report is available in either HTML and PDF format.
- All – all staff members, regardless of active/inactive status
- Active – only staff members whose account status is set to “Active”
- Inactive – only staff members whose account status is set to “Inactive”
- KEYWORD: select a Keyword to limit the report to only staff members who are associated with a particular Keyword.
- Class Keywords – the staff member must be assigned as instructor to a class with the selected keyword assigned.
- Staff Keywords – the staff member must have the selected keyword assigned.
- SORT ORDER:
- Postal Code – orders the labels in numerical order by Postal/Zip Code
- Staff Name – orders the labels alphabetically by the Staff name (Last Name, First Name sort order)