Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Notes Report shows staff members with notes on their account. The list shows the Priority setting of the Note, the Status, note Type, the name of the staff member associated with the note, subject, date created, staff member who created the note and the text of the note itself.
Available filters are:
- DATE METHOD:
- From Start to End Date – the note must have been created within the selected date range.
- Day of Start Date – the note must have been created within the selected date range.
- Week of Start Date – the note must have been created within the selected date range.
- START DATE/END DATE: sets the date range
- NOTE PRIORITY:
- NOTE STATUS:
- STAFF: selecting a staff member’s name limits the results only to notes created/updated by that selected staff member.
- SORT BY:
- Account Name/Priority/Last Update
- LOCATION OPTIONS: If there is more than one active location on the account, results will only reflect the currently selected location if using the “Active” status. (For example, if you select a status of “ACTIVE”, the family must be active in the selected location to be included in the results.)
- Include All Locations – select this option to have the system consider enrollments in all active locations, not just the selected location.