IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Staff Schedule Report (STA-3), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Staff Schedule Report?
The Staff Schedule produces a hard copy of your staff schedule, sorted by instructor with class/camp day, time, name, openings and current enrollments and totals for teaching hours.
NOTE: Totals shown for openings/current enrollments will be true as of the day you generate the report.
The Staff Schedule Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- All – all staff members, regardless of active/inactive status
- Active – only staff members whose account status is set to “Active”
- Inactive – only staff members whose account status is set to “Inactive”
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only staff members who are assigned to classes or camps associated with that program.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only classes/camps assigned to that specific instructor.
- SESSION: select a Session to limit the report to only classes or camps attached to that session.
- Show All Locations – select this option to have the system consider class/camp assignments in all active locations, not just the selected location.
- Show Instructors With No Classes – select this option to have staff members included in the schedule results even if they are not assigned to a class/camp. (NOTE: Choosing any of the limiting filters above will override this setting if you require a specific program or session.)
- Show Only Active Classes – select this option to limit the schedule to only classes that have their status marked as “ACTIVE”. (This is the default setting.)