Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Camper Information Report is a list of campers within a specified date range. The report includes the Student Name, Camp Name and first day of camp, with options to include other information (such as contact information, birthday, medical notes, etc.).
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
Available filters are:
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at attendance records that fall within this specific date range.
- CHOOSE PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only camps associated with that program.
- CHOOSE CAMP TYPE: select a Camp Type to limit the report to only camps associated with that type.
- CHOOSE KEYWORDS: select a Camp Keyword to limit the report to only camps that are associated with a particular Keyword.
- CHOOSE INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only camps assigned to the selected Instructor.
A list of camps will load here, based on your chosen dates. Selecting a specific camp or camps will limit the report to only students enrolled in the chosen camp(s).
- SHOW – select an option to be included on the final report results. (NOTE: selecting too many options will cause the PDF version of this report to be unusable due to display limitations.)
- PRIMARY GUARDIAN
- PRIMARY PHONE
- PRIMARY EMAIL
- DATE OF BIRTH
- CAMP TYPE
- MEDICAL NOTES
- STUDENT NOTES
- ENROLLMENT NOTES
- CAMP QUESTIONS
- INCLUDE ALL LOCATIONS: includes campers enrolled at all account locations. Otherwise, the system will only include students with enrollments associated with the selected Location in the results.
- PRINT LAYOUT
- LANDSCAPE: will generate the report in Landscape mode (rather than Portrait).