Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Camper Information Report is a list of campers within a specified date range. The report includes the Student Name, Camp Name and first day of camp, with options to include other information (such as contact information, birthday, medical notes, etc.).
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
Available filters are:
- DISPLAY OPTIONS: select one or more of these options to include additional information on the report.
- Primary Guardian
- Primary Phone
- Primary Email
- Date of Birth
- Camp Type
- Medical Notes
- Student Notes
- Enrollment Notes
- Camp Questions
- INCLUDE ALL LOCATIONS: If there is more than one active location on the account, results will only reflect the currently selected location by default. Enabling this option will allow the system to consider camps in all active locations, not just the selected location.
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at enrollments that fall within this specific date range.
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only camps associated with that Program.
- CAMP TYPE: select a Camp Type to limit the report to only camps associated with that Type.
- KEYWORD: select a Camp Keyword to limit the report to only camps that are associated with a particular Keyword.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only camps assigned to the selected Instructor.
- CAMPS: A list of camps will load here, based on your chosen dates and other criteria. Selecting a specific camp or camps will limit the report to only students with an enrollment in the chosen camp(s).