IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Unexcused/Excused Absence Report (CAM-5) for camps, its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Unexcused/Excused Absence Report Report?
The Unexcused/Excused Absences Report for camps is a list of camp absences marked as excused within a specified date range. The report includes the Student Names, Camp Name, Date of the absence, Camp Schedule (Day of the week/Time), and any comment recorded with the absence.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
The Unexcused/Excused Absence Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- ABSENCES FROM START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at attendance records that fall within this specific date range.
- REPORT TYPE
- Excused – includes Excused absences within the specified date range
- Unexcused - includes Unexcused absences within the specified date range
- CAMP STATUS
- Active – will limit the report to only absences in camps that are currently marked “Active.”
- Inactive – will limit the report to only absences in camps that are currently marked “Inactive.”
- CHOOSE PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only camps associated with that program.
- CHOOSE KEYWORDS: select a Camp Keyword to limit the report to only camps that are associated with a particular Keyword.
- CHOOSE INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only camps assigned to the selected Instructor.
- Camps With Excused Absences - Displays a list of camps that have excused absences recorded based on your chosen date will load here. Selecting a specific camp or camps will limit the report to only students with an excused absence in the chosen camp(s).
- If there are no specific camps checked, or if all of them are checked, the report will include them all.
NOTE: Camp enrollments are considered ACTIVE in a camp for a period of time starting with the first block they have selected and ending with the last block. Therefore, if a student is enrolled only on May 5th and May 8th, their enrollment will be considered active from May 5th-May 8th (also encompassing May 6th and 7th).