Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Excused Absences Report is a list of absences marked as excused within a specified date range. The report includes the Student Names, Camp Name, Date of the absence, Camp Schedule (Day of the week/Time), and any comment recorded with the absence.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
Available filters are:
- EXCUSED ABSENCES FROM START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at attendance records that fall within this specific date range.
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only camps associated with that program.
- KEYWORD: select a Camp Keyword to limit the report to only camps that are associated with a particular Keyword.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only camps assigned to the selected Instructor.
- LOAD CAMPS WITH EXCUSED ABSENCES: A list of camps that have excused absences recorded based on your chosen date will load here. Selecting a specific camp or camps will limit the report to only students with an excused absence in the chosen camp(s).