Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Camp Enrollment Block Report is a list of enrolled students by camp and an indicator as to which block(s) they have selected.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
Available filters are:
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at camps that are active within this specific date range (based on the camp start date).
- ONLY SHOW STUDENTS WITHIN THESE DATES: If enabled, the system will only show results for students that have active enrollments within the specified date range (based on the camp blocks selected).
- STATUS (All/Active/Inactive)
- CAMP: select a specific camp to limit the report to showing only results for that camp.
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only camps associated with that program.
- PRINTING OPTIONS: Select any of these options to include additional information on the report.
- Print Rows for Max Enrollments – includes blank rows to allow for the maximum number of camp enrollments.
- Print 3 Extra Rows
- Show Rollsheet Comment
- Show Age
- Show Birthday
- Show Gender
- Show E-mail Address
- Show Account Balance
- Show Questions
- Show Deleted Camp Questions