Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Camp List Report is a list of camps in your database. The report includes the Camp Name, Program, Gender Requirements, Camp Start Date/End Date, Registration Start Date/End Date, whether or not web registration is allowed, the amount due at signup, maximum allowed number of enrollments, number of active enrollments and openings, and number of Wait List enrollments. There are also totals for the number of camps, the average size (based on active enrollments) and the total number of enrollments in all camps shown on the report.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
Available filters are:
- CAMP START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at camps that are active within this specific date range (based on the camp start date).
- ONLY DISPLAY CAMPS WITH ACTIVE ENROLLMENTS: If enabled, the system will only show results for camps that have active enrollments. Camps that do not have any active enrollments within the specified time frame will not appear in the results.
- SORT BY: By default, the camps will be sorted by start date. However, you can select any of these options to change how the report is sorted.
- Camp Name
- End Date
- Program Name
- Registration Start Date
- Registration End Date
- Start Date
- CAMP: select a specific camp to limit the report to show only results for that camp.
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only camps associated with that program.
- LOCATION: If there is more than one active location on the account, results will only reflect the currently selected location by default. Select “All Locations” to have the system consider camps in all active locations, not just the selected location.
- PRINTING OPTIONS
- Landscape: will generate the report in Landscape mode (rather than Portrait).