Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Expected Absences Report is a list of expected absences which have been entered into the system for classes. within a specified date range. The report includes the Class Name, Date of the absence, Class Time, number of expected absences, names of the students with expected absences, and information about any trial/makeup enrollments that may be scheduled for that class period.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
Available filters are:
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at attendance records that fall within this specific date range.
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only classes associated with that program.
- KEYWORD: select a Class Keyword to limit the report to only classes that are associated with a particular Keyword.
- ROOM: select a Room to limit the report to attendance only in classes that are assigned to that particular room.
- LEVEL: select a Level to limit the report to only classes associated with that Level.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only classes assigned to the selected Instructor.
- SESSION: allows you to specify a particular session to be used when considering attendance. (Non-session classes will not be included if you a session is selected.)