IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Level Summary Report (CLA-13), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Level Summary Report?
The Level Summary Report provides a summary of enrollments by Class Level. It provides you with essential data such as:
- Class - total number of classes or camps that are active over the date range
- Instructing Hours - Total number of instructors multiplied by their scheduled hours, summed up over the date range
- Class Hours - Total scheduled hours (regardless of whether or not instructors are attached)
- Students - Number of students in classes - students are unique by level; the sum at the bottom is not unique. (The unique number of students across levels is noted at the bottom of the report.)
- Active - Total number of Active Enrollments in classes that meet during time-frame specified.
- Single Day – Total number of Single Day Enrollments in classes that meet during time-frame specified.. The title of this column will differ based on your selection under SETTINGS>SETUP>CLASS SETTINGS>GENERAL CLASS SETTINGS.
- Trial - Total number of Trial Enrollments in classes that meet during time-frame specified.
- Makeup - Total number of makeup enrollments in classes that meet during time-frame specified.
- Waitlist - Total number of wait list enrollments in classes that meet during time-frame specified.
- (*)Enrollment Meetings - Total scheduled meetings filled by enrollments across date range
- (*) Openings - Total number of openings across each class/camp meeting time over date range of report
- (*) Occupancy - Enrollment Meetings divided by the Total max occupancy of classes/camps during time-frame
* Enrollment Meetings, Openings and Occupancy were adjusted to reflect each time classes/camps meet in order to help identify gaps in enrollment that were previously unable to be represented.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
The Level Summary Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- START DATE/END DATE: sets the date range
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include families with enrollments associated with the selected Location(s) in the results.
- CHOOSE LEVELS: select a Level to limit the report to only enrollments in classes associated with that Level.
- CHOOSE SESSIONS: select a Session to limit the report to only enrollments attached to that Session.
- DISPLAY OPTION
- Only Show Classes With Levels – hides any classes that do not have Levels attached.
- Only Show Levels With Enrollments – hides any Levels that do not have enrollments within the specified date range.
- Exclude Trial and Makeup Enrollments – Trial and Makeup enrollments will not be included in the totals.
- Include Enrollments Within Date Range That Do Not Meet Inside the Date Range - includes all ACTIVE type enrollments within the date range even if that particular class did not meet during that time.
- CLASS STATUS
- Active – shows data for classes where the status is currently marked as “Active.”
- Inactive – shows data for classes where the status is currently marked as “Inactive.”