IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Level Summary Report (CLA-13), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Level Summary Report?
The Level Summary Report provides a summary of enrollments by Class Level. It provides you with essential data such as:
- Class - total number of classes that are active over the date range
- Instructing Hours - Total number of instructors multiplied by their scheduled hours, summed up over the date range
- Class Hours - Total scheduled hours (regardless of whether or not instructors are attached)
- Students - Number of students in classes - students are unique by level; the sum at the bottom is not unique. (The unique number of students across levels is noted at the bottom of the report.)
- Active - Total number of Active Enrollments in classes that meet during time-frame specified.
- Single Day – Total number of Single Day Enrollments in classes that meet during time-frame specified.. The title of this column will differ based on your selection under SETTINGS>SETUP>CLASS SETTINGS>GENERAL CLASS SETTINGS.
- Trial - Total number of Trial Enrollments in classes that meet during time-frame specified.
- Makeup - Total number of makeup enrollments in classes that meet during time-frame specified.
- Waitlist - Total number of wait list enrollments in classes that meet during time-frame specified.
- Capacity - Total number of possible enrollments based on the "Maximum Number of Students" for classes in the specified Level.
- (*)Enrollment Meetings - Total scheduled meetings filled by enrollments across date range
* Enrollment Meetings, Openings and Occupancy were adjusted to reflect each time classes/camps meet in order to help identify gaps in enrollment that were previously unable to be represented.
The report also includes a Summary view giving the following totals:
- Classes in this Search - total number of classes that are active over the date range
- Total instructor hours - total number of hours based on the class duration, multiplied by the number of instructors assigned to the class
- Total hours - total number of hours based on the class duration
- Unique student total - this is the total of students if you were to add up the student count for each level. Students will be counted multiple times if a student has an enrollment in more than one level.
- Unique students across all levels - this total only counts each student once, regardless of how many levels they are enrolled in. The true count of unique students based on all enrollments.
- Total active enrollments
- Total trial enrollments
- Total makeup enrollments
- Total wait list enrollments
- Total scheduled meetings filled by enrollments across date range - the total number of class meetings within the specified date range. This number only reflects scheduled class meetings with enrollments -- if a class had no active enrollments, it is not included in the count.
If a student transfers from one class to another during the specified date range and both classes are attached to the same Level, the system will count it as a single enrollment, but multiple Enrollment meetings.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
The Level Summary Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- START DATE/END DATE: sets the date range
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include families with enrollments associated with the selected Location(s) in the results.
- CHOOSE LEVELS: select a Level to limit the report to only enrollments in classes associated with that Level.
- CHOOSE SESSIONS: select a Session to limit the report to only enrollments attached to that Session.
- DISPLAY OPTION
- Only Show Classes With Levels – hides any classes that do not have Levels attached.
- Only Show Levels With Enrollments – hides any Levels that do not have enrollments within the specified date range.
- Exclude Trial and Makeup Enrollments – Trial and Makeup enrollments will not be included in the totals.
- Include Enrollments Within Date Range That Do Not Meet Inside the Date Range - includes all ACTIVE type enrollments within the date range even if that particular class did not meet during that time.
- Include Wait List Enrollments In Student Count - if enabled, the system will count students with WAIT type enrollments in the total student count.
- CLASS STATUS
- Active – shows data for classes where the status is currently marked as “Active.”
- Inactive – shows data for classes where the status is currently marked as “Inactive.”