IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Absences Report (CLA-12), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Absences Report?
The Absences Report is a list of absences for particular students within a specified date range. The report includes the Student/Family Names, Primary Phone Number, Primary Email Address, Class Name, Enrollment Start Date/End Date, and the number of absences within the specified date range.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
The Absences Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at attendance records that fall within this specific date range.
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only classes associated with that program.
- LEVEL: select a Level to limit the report to only classes associated with that Level.
- SESSION: allows you to specify a particular session to be used when considering attendance. (Non-session classes will not be included if a session is selected.)
- KEYWORD: select a Class Keyword to limit the report to only classes that are associated with a particular Keyword.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only classes assigned to the selected Instructor.
- MINIMUM NUMBER OF ABSENCES WITHIN DATE RANGE: sets a minimum number of absences that students must have within the date range to be included in the results. (Leaving this setting blank will include all students with one or more absences.)
- LOCATION OPTIONS: If there is more than one active location on the account, results will only reflect the currently selected location by default. Select “All Locations” to have the system consider classes in all active locations, not just the selected location.
- CLASS LIST: Clicking the “Update Class List” button will produce a list of classes that have enrollments on your chosen date/day of the week/session. Selecting a specific class/classes will limit the report to only those classes.