IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Class Roll Not Taken Report (CLA-11), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Class Roll Not Taken Report?
The Class Roll Not Taken Report is a list of classes in your database that do not have a record of attendance recorded within a specified date range. The report includes the Class Name, assigned Instructors, Program, Level, Schedule (Day of the Week/Time), number of current Active Enrollments and the number of Active Enrollments on each class date within the specified date range.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
The Class Roll Not Taken Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at attendance records that fall within this specific date range.
- DAY OF WEEK: select a specific day of the week to limit the report to show only classes that meet on that particular day.
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only classes associated with that program.
- LEVEL: select a Level to limit the report to only classes associated with that Level.
- SESSION: allows you to specify a particular session to be used when considering attendance. (Non-session classes will not be included if a session is selected.)
- KEYWORD: select a Class Keyword to limit the report to only classes that are associated with a particular Keyword.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only classes assigned to the selected Instructor.
- LOCATION OPTIONS: If there is more than one active location on the account, results will only reflect the currently selected location by default. Select “All Locations” to have the system consider classes in all active locations, not just the selected location.
- CLASS LIST: Clicking the “Update Class List” button will produce a list of classes that have enrollments on your chosen date/day of the week/session. Selecting a specific class(es) will limit the report to only those classes.