IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Special Enrollments Report (CLA-8), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Special Enrollments Report?
The Special Enrollments Report is a list of special enrollments (Wait List/Trial/Makeups) within a specified date range. The report includes the Enrollment Type, Used Token indicator (for Makeup enrollments), Class Name, Class Schedule, Student Name and Enrollment Date(s). There are options to include other information.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
The Special Enrollments Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- ENROLLMENT OPTIONS: the type of special enrollment that began within the specified date range. (If you do not change this setting, it defaults to showing all special enrollments.)
- Wait List
- REPORT OPTIONS: additional information that can be included on the report
- Show Instructors (enabled by default)
- Show Openings (enabled by default)
- Show Primary Guardian (enabled by default)
- Show Mailing Address
- Show Phone Number
- Show E-Mail Address
- Show Enrollment Notes
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at special enrollments that began within this specific date range. (If left blank, the system will default to the current date as the Start Date and leave the drop date NULL.)
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only special enrollments in classes associated with that program.
- LEVEL: select a Level to limit the report to only special enrollments in classes associated with that Level.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only special enrollments in classes assigned to the selected Instructor.
- KEYWORD: select a Class Keyword to limit the report to only special enrollments in classes that are associated with a particular Keyword.
- SORTING OPTIONS: determines how the results are sorted.
- Request Date – sorts chronologically by the date the enrollment was requested (applies to WAIT enrollments only)
- Start Date – sorts chronologically by enrollment start date
- Instructor – sorts alphabetically by class instructor
- Start Time – sorts chronologically by class schedule