Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Program Summary is a summary of enrollments by Program. It can be run to include both camps and classes in one report, or as separate totals. It provides you with essential data such as:
- Class/Camp - total number of classes or camps that are active over the date range
- Instructing Hours - Total number of instructors multiplied by their scheduled hours, summed up over the date range
- Class/Camp Hours - Total scheduled hours (regardless of whether or not instructors are attached)
- Students - Number of students in classes/camps - students are unique by program; the sum at the bottom is not unique. (The unique number of students across programs is noted at the bottom of the report.)
- Active - Total number of Active Enrollments in classes that meet during time-frame specified.
- Single Day – Total number of Single Day Enrollments in classes that meet during time-frame specified.. The title of this column will differ based on your selection under SETTINGS>SETUP>CLASS SETTINGS>GENERAL CLASS SETTINGS.
- Trial - Total number of Trial Enrollments in classes that meet during time-frame specified.
- Makeup - Total number of makeup enrollments in classes that meet during time-frame specified.
- Waitlist - Total number of wait list enrollments in classes that meet during time-frame specified.
- (*)Enrollment Meetings - Total scheduled meetings filled by enrollments across date range
- (*) Openings - Total number of openings across each class/camp meeting time over date range of report
- (*) Occupancy - Enrollment Meetings divided by the Total max occupancy of classes/camps during time-frame
* Enrollment Meetings, Openings and Occupancy were adjusted to reflect each time classes/camps meet in order to help identify gaps in enrollment that were previously unable to be represented.
The Program Summary Report is run over a date range of two weeks to examine a program with a single class. The class has one maximum enrollment, one student actively enrolled in the first week, and no students enrolled in the second week. This report will show one Active enrollment, one Enrollment Meeting, and one Opening. Overall, the Occupancy would be 50%, since it was fully booked for only one of the two weeks.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
Available filters are:
- START DATE/END DATE: sets the date range
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include families with enrollments associated with the selected Location(s) in the results.
- CHOOSE PROGRAMS: select a Program to limit the report to only families with an active enrollment in a class associated with that program. (Because families are only associated with a Program when an active enrollment is present, this filter will not have any effect on the results if the STATUS filter is set to “All” or “Inactive”.)
- CHOOSE KEYWORDS: select a Keyword to limit the report to only families who have the selected Family Keyword assigned.
- DISPLAY OPTION
- Only Show Programs with Enrollments – hides any programs that do not have enrollments within the defined date range.
- Exclude Trial and Makeup Enrollments – Trial and Makeup enrollments will not be included in the totals.
- Include Enrollments Within Date Range That Do Not Meet Inside the Date Range - includes all ACTIVE type enrollments within the date range even if that particular class did not meet during that time.
- SHOW CLASS/CAMP
- Show Classes – data related to class enrollments will be shown in its own table
- Show Camps – data related to camp enrollments will be shown in its own table
- Combine Classes/Camps – data related to both class and camp enrollments will be combined into a single table.
- CLASS STATUS
- Active – shows data for classes where the status is currently marked as “Active.”
- Inactive – shows data for classes where the status is currently marked as “Inactive.”
- CAMP STATUS
- Active – shows data for camps where the status is currently marked as “Active.”
- Inactive – shows data for camps where the status is currently marked as “Inactive.”