Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Program Summary is a summary of enrollments by Program. It can be run to include both camps and classes in one report, or as separate totals. It provides you with essential data such as the number of uniquely enrolled students versus the total number of enrollments, instructor hours spent per program (based on class and camp durations), and program capacity.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
Available filters are:
- PROGRAMS: Choose whether the report should reflect all Programs, or only those with classes currently marked as Active.
- ENROLLMENTS FROM START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at enrollments that fall within this specific date range.
- SINGLE PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only classes associated with that program.
- KEYWORDS: select a Program Keyword to limit the report to only classes that are associated with a particular Keyword.
- CLASS STATUS (Active/Inactive/All)
- CAMP STATUS (Active/Inactive/All)
- SHOW CAMPS/CLASSES
- Combined Classes/Camps – shows total unique student and enrollment counts without differentiating between class and camp enrollments
- Only Classes – shows total unique student and enrollment counts for classes only
- Only Camps – shows total unique student and enrollment counts for camps only
- Separated Classes/Camps – shows total unique student and enrollment counts for class and camp enrollments on separate tables within the same report