IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Customer Class List Report (CLA-2), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Customer Class List Report?
The Customer Class List Report is a list of active classes in your database that can be generated for your customers. The report includes Program, Class Name, Schedule (day/time), Class Requirements (Gender/Age Range), number of openings and base price.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true as of the day you generate the report.
The Customer Class List Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- CLASS OPTIONS
- Only Display Classes With Openings
- Include Future Enrollments – if enabled, the system will consider any enrollment with a future drop date when calculating openings (regardless of the start date).
- EXTRA COLUMNS TO DISPLAY
- AGE: enter a specific age to limit the report to showing only classes that allow enrollments for students of that age.
- DAY OF WEEK: select a specific day of the week to limit the report to showing only classes that meet on that particular day.
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only classes associated with that program.
- LEVEL: select a Level to limit the report to only classes associated with that Level. (Because students are only associated with a Class/Level when an active enrollment is present, this filter will not have any effect on the results if the STATUS filter is set to “All” or “Inactive”.)
- SESSION: allows you to specify a particular session/sessions to be used when considering enrollments. (Enrollments must be tied to the chosen session/sessions to be counted. Enrollments in non-session based classes will not be considered if a session is selected.)
- KEYWORD: select a Keyword to limit the report to only classes that are associated with a particular Keyword.
- Family Keywords – the enrollment counts will only reflect enrollments where the Family keyword is assigned to the family.
- Student Keywords – the enrollment counts will only reflect enrollments where the Student keyword is assigned to the student.
- Class Keywords – the report will only include classes with the selected Class keyword assigned.
- Program Keywords – the report will only include classes associated with a program that has the selected Program keyword assigned.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only classes assigned to the selected Instructor.