Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Customer Class List Report is a list of active classes in your database that can be generated for your customers. The report includes Program, Class Name, Schedule (day/time), Class Requirements (Gender/Age Range), number of openings and base price.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true as of the day you generate the report.
Available filters are:
- CLASS OPTIONS
- Only Display Classes With Openings
- Include Future Enrollments – if enabled, the system will consider any enrollment with a future drop date when calculating openings (regardless of the start date).
- EXTRA COLUMNS TO DISPLAY
- AGE: enter a specific age to limit the report to showing only classes that allow enrollments for students of that age.
- DAY OF WEEK: select a specific day of the week to limit the report to showing only classes that meet on that particular day.
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only classes associated with that program.
- LEVEL: select a Level to limit the report to only classes associated with that Level. (Because students are only associated with a Class/Level when an active enrollment is present, this filter will not have any effect on the results if the STATUS filter is set to “All” or “Inactive”.)
- SESSION: allows you to specify a particular session/sessions to be used when considering enrollments. (Enrollments must be tied to the chosen session/sessions to be counted. Enrollments in non-session based classes will not be considered if a session is selected.)
- KEYWORD: select a Keyword to limit the report to only classes that are associated with a particular Keyword.
- Family Keywords – the enrollment counts will only reflect enrollments where the Family keyword is assigned to the family.
- Student Keywords – the enrollment counts will only reflect enrollments where the Student keyword is assigned to the student.
- Class Keywords – the report will only include classes with the selected Class keyword assigned.
- Program Keywords – the report will only include classes associated with a program that has the selected Program keyword assigned.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only classes assigned to the selected Instructor.