IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Class List Report (CLA-1), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Class List Report?
The Class List Report is a list of classes in your database. There are options to include other information, including: Schedule (day/time), Program, Class Requirements (Gender/Age Range/Max Enrollments), number of enrollments during a specified date range (active/openings/trials/makeups) and base price.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
The Class List Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- STATUS (related to Active/Inactive status of class):
- All – all classes, regardless of Active/Inactive status
- Active – only classes where the status is set to Active
- Inactive – only classes where the status is set to Inactive
- SESSIONS: allows you to specify a particular session/sessions to be used when considering enrollments. (Enrollments must be tied to the chosen session/sessions to be counted. Enrollments in non-session based classes will not be considered if a session is selected.)
- ENROLLMENTS FROM START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at enrollments that fall within this specific date range.
- SHOW OPENINGS ONLY: If enabled, the system will only show results for classes that show openings. Classes that are full or overbooked will not appear in the results.
- SORT BY START TIMES: If enabled, the report will be sorted chronologically by start time. By default, the classes will be sorted by title.
- DAY OF WEEK: select a specific day of the week to limit the report to show only classes that meet on that particular day.
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only classes associated with that program.
- LEVEL: select a Level to limit the report to only classes associated with that Level. (Because students are only associated with a Class/Level when an active enrollment is present, this filter will not have any effect on the results if the STATUS filter is set to “All” or “Inactive”.)
- KEYWORD: select a Keyword to limit the report to only classes that are associated with a particular Keyword.
- Family Keywords – the enrollment counts will only reflect enrollments where the Family keyword is assigned to the family.
- Student Keywords – the enrollment counts will only reflect enrollments where the Student keyword is assigned to the student.
- Class Keywords – the report will only include classes with the selected Class keyword assigned.
- Program Keywords – the report will only include classes associated with a program that has the selected Program keyword assigned.
- ROOM: select a Room to limit the report to only classes that are assigned to that particular room.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only classes assigned to the selected Instructor.
- COLUMNS TO DISPLAY: additional options for columns that can be added to the report.
(NOTE: adding too many columns can render the PDF version of the report unusable as the system will compress or cut off columns to fit on a single page. If you need to add a large number of columns, you will need to generate the report as XLS or CSV so you can manipulate how it prints in an external program such as Excel. The HTML version may be useful just for viewing the data onscreen.)
- Age Range
- Max Students
- Current Students
- PRINTING OPTIONS
- Landscape: will generate the report in Landscape mode (rather than Portrait).