Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Student Anniversary List generates a list of students in your database along with their Anniversary Charge Eligibility Date, mailing address and email addresses.
NOTE: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true as of the day you generate the report.
Available filters are:
- All – all students, regardless of enrollment status
- Active – only students with an active enrollment
- Inactive – only students who do not have an active enrollment
- LOCATION OPTIONS: If there is more than one active location on the account, results will only reflect the currently selected location if using the “Active” status. (For example, if you select a status of “ACTIVE”, the student must be active in the selected location to be included in the results.)
- Include All Locations – select this option to have the system consider enrollments in all active locations, not just the selected location.
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only students with an active enrollment in a class associated with that program. (Because students are only associated with a Program when an active enrollment is present, this filter will not have any effect on the results if the STATUS filter is set to “All” or “Inactive”.)
- KEYWORD: select a Keyword to limit the report to only students who are associated with a particular Keyword.
- Family Keywords – the family keyword must be assigned to the family.
- Student Keywords – the student must have the selected keyword assigned.
- Class Keywords – the student must have an active enrollment in a class with the selected keyword assigned.
- Program Keywords – the student must have an active enrollment in a class attached to a Program with the selected keyword assigned.
- MONTH: selecting a month will only include students whose Anniversary Charge Eligibility Date occurs in that month.
- SORT ORDER: allows you to select how the results are sorted on the final report:
- Month -> Day -> Name: the results are sorted alphabetically by the month Anniversary Charge Eligibility Date, then in numerical order by day of the month, then alphabetically by student name (so students whose Eligibility Date is on the same day of the month are grouped together).
- Month -> Name: the results are sorted alphabetically by the month Anniversary Charge Eligibility Date, then alphabetically by student name (so students whose Eligibility Date is within the same month are grouped together, regardless of the day of the month).
- Name: the results are sorted alphabetically by the student’s name.