Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Student Birthday List generates a list of students in your database along with their birthdates, mailing address, and email addresses.
NOTE: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true as of the day you generate the report.
Available filters are:
- All – all students, regardless of enrollment status
- Active – only students with an active enrollment
- Inactive – only students who do not have an active enrollment
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only students with an active enrollment in a class associated with that program. (Because students are only associated with a Program when an active enrollment is present, this filter will not have any effect on the results if the STATUS filter is set to “All” or “Inactive”.)
- KEYWORD: select a Keyword to limit the report to only students who are associated with a particular Keyword.
- Family Keywords – the family keyword must be assigned to the family.
- Student Keywords – the student must have the selected keyword assigned.
- Class Keywords – the student must have an active enrollment in a class with the selected keyword assigned.
- Program Keywords – the student must have an active enrollment in a class attached to a Program with the selected keyword assigned.
- AGE GROUPS: allows you to limit results to students in particular date ranges.
- Enter a “Min” (minimum) and “Max” (maximum) age for the age group, then click “+ Add” to add that age range to the filter box on the right.
- You can add multiple age groups if needed. All results will appear in the final report. (You might use this method to “rule out” a particular group of students – for example, an age range of 0-4 with a second age range of 7-10 would not include any students between the ages of 5-6.)
- To remove an age group from the filters, click on an age group in the filter box on the right, then click “X Remove Selected.”
- MONTH: selecting a month will only include students whose birthday occurs in that month.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only students enrolled in a class assigned to the selected Instructor. (Because students are only associated with an Instructor when an active enrollment is present, this filter will not have any effect on the results if the STATUS filter is set to “All” or “Inactive”.)
- LOCATION OPTIONS: If there is more than one active location on the account, results will only reflect the currently selected location if using the “Active” status. (For example, if you select a status of “ACTIVE”, the student must be active in the selected location to be included in the results.)
- Include All Locations – select this option to have the system consider enrollments in all active locations, not just the selected location.