Available formats: PDF
The Student Evaluation Form is a list of skills to be evaluated for each student that an instructor can use in lieu of recording the skill evaluation from the Office Portal or Staff Portal. These forms would need to be used as reference to manually enter the evaluations into the system at a later time.
This report can be run directly from the FAMILIES, STUDENTS CLASSES or CAMPS page by selecting the results you wish to be included, then clicking the “Reports” icon that appears in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen. (For example, selecting specific families would include all students in the family that match your other filters, selecting specific students only includes those students, and selecting specific classes or camps only includes students enrolled in those classes/camps.)
Available filters are:
- AS OF: selecting a specific date will limit the report to skill evaluations performed as of that date. (This field defaults to the current date)
- SKILL TREE: selecting specific Disciplines/Events/Skills will limit the report to only evaluations recorded for the selected option(s).
- DISCIPLINE: automatically selects all Events/Skills included within that Discipline.
- EVENTS: automatically selects all Skills included within that Event.
- SKILLS: only the selected skill(s) will be included.
A search box is included to search for a specific Discipline/Event/Skill. The search results remain nested in their Skill Tree structure, so searching for a Discipline will also show Events/Skills included within the Discipline, etc.
There are basically three options for generating the report:
- Default options – will include the skills attached to the class(es)/camp(s) the student is enrolled in with previous evaluations noted next to the blank for staff evaluation notes
- "Blank" – will include the skills attached to the class(es)/camp(s) the student is enrolled in and a blank for staff evaluation notes (with no previous evaluations noted)
- “Entire Skill Tree" – will include all skill trees in your database with a blank for staff evaluation notes