The area under SETTINGS>BUSINESS INFORMATION contains general information that iClassPro uses to communicate with your business. These include your business name, address, contact phone number(s) and the email address(es) used to contact the billing officer or business owner regarding account matters.
Settings defined here that are used elsewhere in the program:
- Business Information - this information is used on Statements if you have chosen "Business" type statements under SETTINGS>SETUP>FAMILY SETTINGS>STATEMENTS (as opposed to "Location" type).
- Primary Contact – the email address listed here is used as the “From” and “Reply-To” addresses on Password Reset emails sent from the Parent Portal.
- Country – the country chosen here determines which Provinces/Counties/States are displayed on add on all address forms in the Office Portal or Parent Portal. This is also used to determine whether some country-specific reports are displayed (such as the Gymnastics Australia Club Import Report).
- Default Province, County or State – this is automatically selected on all address forms in the Office Portal or Parent Portal. Determined by the selected Country above.
- TimeZone – sets the timezone for your location. This setting will affect the timestamp used for recording of charges/payments and records of bookings/enrollments.
- Preferred Date Format – this should be set according to the date format where your business is located. (Important note: having the wrong format selected here can cause student birthdates to be imported incorrectly, with month/day switched.)
- Currency symbol – displayed on all financial reports, ledger screens and the Parent Portal shopping cart.