If your facility has enabled the option to request a drop online, you can follow these steps to submit a drop request from the Customer Portal App:
- After logging into the app, click on “Account” in the menu at the bottom of the screen to view your students.
- Click “Enrollments” under the student for whom you wish to submit a drop request.
- The “Drop Enrollment” request option appears at the bottom of each of the Class Enrollment details. Click on this link to bring up the “Drop Class Enrollment” screen.
- You will be asked to enter a drop date (by default this will be set to the current date). If the drop request is approved, your student’s enrollment will be dropped at the end of the day on the date entered in that box.
- Please provide an explanation for the drop request in the “Notes” field.
- Click “Request” to send your request.
- If your request was sent successfully you will receive a confirmation email that the request was submitted.
The request must be approved by a staff member before the drop date will show on the enrollment. You will receive a second email letting you know if the drop request was approved or denied.