If your facility has enabled the option to request a drop online, you can follow these steps to submit a drop request from the Parent Portal:
- After logging into your Parent Portal account, click on “Enrollments” in the menu at the left of the screen to view your current enrollments.
- Click “View Enrollment” next to the enrollment for which you wish to submit a drop request.
- The “Drop” request button will be at the bottom of the Class Enrollment details. Click on the button to bring up the “Drop Class Enrollment” screen.
- You will be asked to enter a “Requested Last Day of Enrollment”. If the drop request is approved, your student’s enrollment will be dropped at the end of the day on the date entered in that box.
- Please provide an explanation for the drop request in the “Anything Else We Need to Know?” field.
- Click “Request Drop” to send your request.
- If your request was sent successfully you will receive a confirmation email that the request was submitted.
The request must be approved by a staff member before the drop date will show on the enrollment. You will receive a second email letting you know if the drop request was approved or denied.