The Office Portal (sometimes referred to as the Admin portal) is iClassPro’s main interface and where you and your office staff will perform most of your day-to-day work.
You can access your Office Portal at https://app.iclasspro.com/a/youraccountname
(where youraccountname is your iClassPro account name).
Once logged into the Office Portal, you are presented with the Dashboard and a toolbar at the top of the screen that leads to other areas of the Office Portal. (While far from definitive, we have included some links to helpful articles about these areas in each section. You can find more by searching our Knowledge Base for the relevant topic.)
- DASHBOARD – this is a customizable view of charts and graphs that help you visualize your business.
- FAMILIES – displays a list of current families in your system. Defaults to showing all families, but can be filtered to show only Active/Inactive.
- STUDENTS – displays a list of current students in your system. Defaults to showing all students, but can be filtered to show only Active/Inactive. (NOTE: You can delete students from this view but you must create new students from the FAMILIES page.)
- CLASSES – displays a list of your classes. Defaults to showing only Active classes, but can be filtered to show all or just Inactive classes.
- CAMPS – displays a list of your camps. Defaults to showing only current/future Active camps, but can be filtered to show past, all or Inactive camps.
- SKILLS – displays the Skills Activity Log. This shows statistics related to Skill evaluations and allows you to print certificates/email parents.
- PARTIES – displays party booking information (requires separate iPartyPro subscription)
- CALENDAR – displays a visual representation of your class/camp/party schedule with views that can be filtered. You can also create enrollments, take attendance and evaluate skills from this view.
- STAFF - displays a list of current staff members in your system. Defaults to showing active staff only, but can be filtered to show all or only Inactive.
- TIME CLOCK – displays options related to the time clock feature. Depending on their permissions, staff can access the Punch Pad, launch the Time Clock Kiosk, make time clock adjustments or run reports/lock pay periods.
- REPORTS – displays a list of available reports and allows you to generate them in a variety of formats.
- TRANSACTIONS – displays a list of tasks used to generate tuition charges, drop enrollments, create late charges or anniversary fees, mass apply credits/run payments and mass create credits.
- PROFILE PICTURE – clicking on the Profile Picture displays additional navigation options depending on staff permissions. These may include:
- Log Out (available to all employees)
- Settings (only available to employees with assigned permission)
- Support (available to all employees)
- Parent Portal (available to all employees)
- Staff Portal (only functional if enabled under SETTINGS>STAFF PORTAL. If disabled, the user is re-routed back to the Office Portal)
- News and Announcements (only available to employees with assigned permission)
- Audit Log (only available to employees with assigned permission)
- Check-In Kiosk (only available if enabled under SETTINGS>CHECK-IN KIOSK)
- [Add Link Here]
In addition to the toolbar at the top of the screen, there is a footer at the bottom of the screen that will occasionally display additional options related to the page you are working on. Three icons will be shown at all times:
From left to right, these icons are:
- Background Tasks – displays results of specific activities performed by the staff member (such as generating reports, running tuition charges/payments or sending Email Blasts).
- Inbox – used to access communications sent through the iClassPro Internal Messaging Center
- Online Activity – displays a list of notifications of activity from the Parent Portal