IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the different reports in iClassPro related to Makeup Tokens. Note that in order to generate these reports, Staff members must have the appropriate permissions assigned to their Staff User Group or as an individual Advanced Permission.
Student List Report (STU-1)
This report includes an option in the “Columns” area to “Show # Of Makeup Tokens.” This will give the number of available Makeup Tokens the student has as of the date the report is run.
Special Enrollments Report (CLA-8)
The Special Enrollments Report includes a column signifying whether or not a Makeup enrollment was created using a Makeup Token.
Makeups Report (STU-14)
The Makeups Report report includes the following information:
- Student Name
- Family Name
- Class Absences (within the date range of the report)
- Tokens created (within the date range of the report)
- Makeups w/ Tokens (within the date range of the report) – the number of Makeup Enrollments for the student that used a Makeup Token
- Makeups w/o Tokens (within the date range of the report) – the number of Makeup Enrollments for the student that did not use a Makeup Token
- Expired Tokens – the number of tokens that expired within the date range of the report.