IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the filtering options available from the PARTIES page to help narrow your results when viewing party timeslots that have/have not been booked, disabling or enabling timeslots or printing reports.
These filters only show if iPartyPro is enabled and properly configured for the selected location.
NOTE: After you have finished with a particular set of filters, be sure to click RESET FILTERS or press ESC on your keyboard to clear them.
- Party Time Slot Status - allows you to limit results based on the status of the party timeslot (Active/Inactive).
- ALL - shows ALL party timeslots, regardless of whether the status is marked Active or Inactive
- ACTIVE - only shows party timeslots where the status is marked as Active.
- INACTIVE - only shows party timeslots where the status is marked as Inactive.
- Date Range - allows you to limit results to only show party timeslots within a specific date range.
- Day of the week - only shows party timeslots on the selected day(s) of the week. If you do not select a specific day of the week, party timeslots for all days within the selected date range will be shown.
- All Start Times - allows you to limit results to only show party timeslots that start within a specific 1/2 hour time frame. Times will only show if there is a party timeslots attached that meets the criteria (e.g., if your parties do not start until 10am, you will not see any start time options prior to "10:00 am - 10:29 am").
- All Stations - only shows party timeslots attached to the selected party Station(s).
- All Availablility - allows you to limit results based on the availability status of the party timeslot (Available/Booked). If you do not select a specific status, all party timeslots will be shown (based on other filter criteria).