IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the filtering options available from the PARTIES page to help narrow your results when viewing party timeslots that have/have not been booked, disabling or enabling timeslots or printing reports.
These filters only show if iPartyPro is enabled and properly configured for the selected location.
After you have finished with a particular set of filters, be sure to click RESET FILTERS or press ESC on your keyboard to clear them.
- Party Time Slot Status - allows you to limit results based on the status of the party timeslot (Active/Inactive).
- ALL - shows ALL party timeslots, regardless of whether the status is marked Active or Inactive
- ACTIVE - only shows party timeslots where the status is marked as Active.
- INACTIVE - only shows party timeslots where the status is marked as Inactive.
- Date Range - allows you to limit results to only show party timeslots within a specific date range.
- Day of the week - only shows party timeslots on the selected day(s) of the week. If you do not select a specific day of the week, party timeslots for all days within the selected date range will be shown.
- Start Times - allows you to limit results to only show party timeslots that start within a specific 1/2 hour time frame. Times will only show if there is a party timeslots attached that meets the criteria (e.g., if your parties do not start until 10am, you will not see any start time options prior to "10:00 am - 10:29 am").
- Stations - only shows party timeslots attached to the selected party Station(s).
- Availablility - allows you to limit results based on the availability status of the party timeslot (Available/Booked). If you do not select a specific status, all party timeslots will be shown (based on other filter criteria).